The symbols are protected by trademarks. Their use is dependent on a contract with GINETEX.
General information on drying
- Extract water well before drying if the washing symbol allows so
- Do not overfill the drying drum
- Only place articles which require the same drying time together in the drier. Cotton and synthetics for example have a different drying time and residual humidity
- Dimensionally- and heat-sensitive pieces should not be placed in a tumbler dryer
- Always follow the manufacturer’s operating instructions
With the revised care labelling symbolisation, other symbols may appear in a square below the tumbler symbol. For countries in which this is specified, information is therefore given about the habitual "natural drying methods" (e.g. line drying, drip drying, drying flat etc.).